Versatile, Sincere, Smooth, Energetic, Live Feel
My voice is versatile. My natural sound is smooth and sincere with energy. I am also able to do a high energy delivery and even add some edginess to it. I can also take things down and deliver a softer or more sensual feel. I can do any read necessary from silly to serious.
I can do a typical professional commercial voice or a more conversational or even nonchalant read. My voice is also well suited for heartfelt or emotional copy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Believable southern accent, old man, mobster (think Godfather), Over The Top Sports Guy, Ridiculous Radio Dude,
My Voice Experience
I began doing live radio 25 years ago when I was 15. For the last 12 years I have also been doing voice-over work outside of radio. In addition to some public speaking, these experiences have given me a wide range of abilities and learning opportunities. I still learn something almost weekly.
Majored in Music with a voice minor during college. Have received training and sought out advice from top talent coaches. Still, I think I have learned the most working with a variety of producers and clients whose needs are all unique.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT4040 microphone (cartoid with great depth and clarity)
DBX 286a mic processor
Sound board into hi definition sound cards & Adobe Audition 3.0
I am also skilled at writing any kind of copy and producing audio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rob Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
Rob Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rob Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rob Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rob Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.