The voice from Berlin: Charismatic, friendly, energetic, warm, young and open
From the friendly young and boyish voice to the more warm and serious narrator up to a more dark and mysterious voice used in a audio drama production, as well as the high pitched voice of a crazy funky guy and a Gollum impersonation for recent commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various German dialects
Very good English
My Voice Experience
Online and radio commercials:
Spotify, Samsung, Metz, Philips, Subways, Signal Iduna, T-Mobile US, DBSystems, Corona, Netigate, Amorelie, ...
Oracle Germany, Roche Diagnosics, OTTO, BMW, BVG, Imperial Tobacco, Subsea Structure, ...
Realms of Arkania: Startrail, Gardenscapes, Flight of the Amazon Queen - 20th Anniversary Edition, Simon the Sorcerer - 20th Anniversary Edition, Simon the Sorcerer 2 - 20th Anniversary Edition
Audiobooks and Audio dramas:
Zwischenwelten, Wanderer zwischen den Welten, Aus dem Dunkeln, Adams van Ghoot, Sir Snitchbottle
Training by professional German voice talents, as well as public speaking and presentation skills trainers in workshops, seminars and trainings.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM103 & TLM102, Rode NT2A microphones.
Focusrite ISA 430 MKII preamp and Yamaha N12 audio interface.
Software: Presonus Studio One Professional, Wavelab 6, izotope RX, plugins from Waves, Slate, iZotope, Universal Audio, Softube
Monitors: Genelec M03, KRK VXT4
5qm vocal booth with sound absorbers from Clearsonic and Auralex
Unknown - Click here to ask Dirk Jacobs
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Dirk Jacobs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dirk Jacobs is a Standard subscriber.
• Dirk Jacobs was last active on Voice123 5 days ago