Warm, Friendly, Character & Announce
With having a musical background, David enjoys the understanding of pitch and rhythm, as well as emulation, proving most beneficial for voice acting. Being well seasoned on both sides of the studio glass makes for an interesting, articulate, and some what all sensing individual with a keen ability to hear and react preemptively, much to client’s delight.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can mimmic most upon hearing.. good sense of emulation.
My Voice Experience
Born in the UK and raised in Canada, David began making noise at a young age. His father recently recalled he had been doing silly voices since he was old enough to speak, and growing up in a musical family only further nurtured the need to be heard. Credits include. ABC, Old El Paso, Home Depot, Fisher Price, CMT, Scream, HMV, Black & Decker, Arm & Hammer, Dare, Buffalo, Goldfish, Toyota, Hasbro, MinuteMaid, Irwin Toy, Documentary Channel, Crayola, and more.
David attended Fanshawe College’s Recorded Music Production program and stayed an additional year for Digital Applications. Upon receiving early graduation, Manta Eastern became his new home. It was here that David was exposed to the world of voice acting. Voice training with Mitch Seekins and Mary Craig aided the pipes also.
My Studio Equipment
Universal Audio Twinfinity Preamp
Focusrite Saffire Firewire I/O
100M / 5M internet speeds
Moving into the post audio world was a task, polishing up as a ProTools freelancer taking on Classic Albums Interactive and Stand & Be Counted in the first year. Voice over work, composition, and engineering gigs rounded out by countless commercials and the odd feature credit, David’s experience is vast and well-rounded, and his attitude easy, enthusiastic, and professional.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Godfrey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Godfrey is a Standard subscriber.
• David Godfrey was last active on Voice123 205 days ago