Trustworthy, Warm, Authentic, Optimistic, Confident, Honest, Inspiring, Smooth, Story Teller
For immediate service, you can reach Chris Caldwell directly at 602-790-6224, via his website: http://chriscaldwellvoiceovers.com , or via email at email@example.com
Chris operates a fully equipped professional recording studio and is available at all hours and at the last minute.
Often described as authentic, inspiring, smooth, honest, sincere, real, professional, a voice of integrity, nuanced, emphatic. Chris Caldwell can be an announcer, documentary narrator, or a conversational "real" person.
Heard by tens of millions of people over his 37 year career, Chris is an internationally recognized and well respected voiceover talent known for his ability to take direction well. If you're a producer, Chris can save you time and money with his award winning talent.
Chris is heard on multi-million dollar advertising campaigns for some of the world's most recognized brands, including Milky Way, Toyota, Lifelock, Betterment, HBO, Cereproc, Starz, The PGA Tour, US Airways, Alpine Stereo, The US Marines, and more.
You might know Chris as the “call to action” voice of the second most successful infomercial of all time, “P90X,” or as the audio tour narrator for the 9/11-United 93 Memorial in Pennsylvania, the Oklahoma City National Memorial, Boston Harbor Memorial, and the Musical Instrument Museum. Chris has narrated audiobooks on Amazon and Audible.
Recently, Chris was selected from among thousands of auditioning voice-over talents to travel to Scotland to have his voice recorded and banked by Cereproc, the world's leading text to speech synthesis company, as the ideal representation of a North American accented Male voice for GPS and software applications. Chris is one of the few people in the industry to have had his voice completely preserved for use in perpetuity.
His background includes several years as an on-camera spokesman, musician, mentalist, and trade show presenter.
He’s available to record 7 days a week from his ISDN equipped studio in Scottsdale, AZ USA.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Full-time voiceover artist with over 30 years of experience, heard on multi-million dollar national advertising campaigns for some of the world's most recognized brands.
Narrator of documentaries airing throughout the USA, Korea, Germany, Canada, England, Scotland, Netherlands, Norway,
I specialize in complex medical/industrial narration and audiobook narration.
My career has literally taken me around the world. My background includes several years as an on-camera spokesman, musician, and presenter at trade shows.
Speech and Theater Major, Marquette University,Milwaukee, WI
Theater Major. Atlantic Community College, Mays Landing, NJ
Cinematography and Film, Scottsdale Community College, AZ
My Studio Equipment
Professionally designed studio with sound isolation booth, ISDN, Source Connect, Phone Patch, and Skype. I use Protools on a Mac.
I also have a high quality "Voiceover-To-Go" kit equipped with Source Connect, ISDN, Phone Patch, and Skype, so I'm always available to clients.
Highly skilled in live presentation and narration.
Independent film actor
Licensed HAM radio operator.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Caldwell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Caldwell is a Premium subscriber.
• Chris Caldwell has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours