Warm, Friendly, Articulate, Engaging, Inspirational, Soothing
I have a warm, expressive voice for narration or training; engaging and professional for commercials, corporate presentations, technical or medical narration; polished and friendly for voicemail/IVR systems, on hold messages, and videos; and creative and versatile for animation, character voices and video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Grayslake, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Although I have a neutral American dialect naturally, I can speak English in a number of different dialects such as US Southern drawl, African American, UK English, and Scottish.
My Voice Experience
I have voiced videos of all kinds, including e-learning, animation, whiteboard, how-to, explainer, training and tutorials, and website videos, voiced fiction and non-fiction audiobooks, product promos, documentaries, cartoons, animation and character voices, children's projects, computer and iPhone games, telephone voicemails, on hold messages and IVR systems, and more.
I have been coached by VO artist/guru Bill DeWees, who also produced my 2 latest commercial and narration demos.
I am a full time VO talent with over 3 years of experience voicing projects of all kinds. I have a sales, performing arts, and music background and a great ear for sound and quality!
My Studio Equipment
In my VocalBooth brand recording studio I have:
A RODE NT1-A microphone with pop filter and shock mount on an articulating mic stand.
A Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 preamp with a Mogami gold mic cord to ensure excellent connectivity without compromise or static.
I use an iMac with Adobe Audition software for recording/editing/mastering my audio.
I have sung live hundreds of times in multiple groups over the past years, singing lead and backups on classic rock, blues, gospel and other singing projects. I have recorded and been featured on various CDs. Because of my musical experience, I have a trained ear to hear and respond to the nuances of sound, and I have developed exceptional breath control and pacing.
I also have a theatre, acting, and sales background. I have found that all of my past experiences benefit the world of Voiceovers in many ways.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christine Myrick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christine Myrick is a Premium subscriber.
• Christine Myrick has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours