Young, Campy, Energetic, Smooth.
When it comes to my character work, expect anything from the sweetest little boy, to the most psychopathic killer you can imagine. The young aspiring hero, or a deadly assassin, and many things in between, including creature/monster noises!
My narration/commercial work has been described as "Guy next door, campy, calming". I can be very genuine and relatable or also very energetic and colloquial.
If you'd like to know anything else about my voice, take a listen to my demo and shoot me a message!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - Texan, Southern, -slight- British, New York
Characterizations - Calm, Insane, Weird/Quirky, Fun, Strong, Cute, Nerd.
My Voice Experience
- Rooms to Go "iSofa Patterns" (Peterson Milla Hooks)
- Adidas "Adi Forum Lo" (Kamp Grizzly)
- MPTC College (Brown Boots Interactive)
- South Carolina 2013 Cocky's Countdown (Pursuant Group)
- Broadway in Fresno/Eugene (Magicspace Entertainment)
- TED Talk (Jonathan Haidt, "Humanity's Stairway to Self-Transcendence")
- Compassion - Jorge Luis(Compassion International)
- "1,001 Arabian Nights" Audio Drama, dir. Stephanie Davis(Desert Gems Audio): Various Characters
VIDEO GAME WORK
- "Noctemis" (in development) by Lacuna Entertainment LLC (Mon Sr., Peeramice, Various Characters)
- "Pilot" by David Bennett Productions (Cynical pilot VO)
- "Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action" developed by Culture Attack Studios (Enemy ninja voices)
Cartoon Pilot Season Dallas with Pat Fraley.
Character Voice Versatility with Pat Fraley.
Creating Character Voices with Pat Fraley.
Online Voice acting workshop with Crispin Freeman.
Private voice over training with Lucas Schuneman.
My Studio Equipment
I use FL Studio 10 XXL Producer Edition to record. I use a Rode NT-1 A Condenser Microphone with an XLR-USB converter which works as a pre-amp as well.
Music Composition(Big Band Jazz, Techno, Rock, etc)
Can play various instruments(Alto Saxophone, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums, Flute, etc)
Improvisation skills and Cold Reading skills.
Can sing(G#3 - C6 range, roughly)
Monster/Creature vocal effects (Naturally, and can add SFX)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Thurman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Thurman is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Thurman was last active on Voice123 57 days ago