multi-dialect and character voices
Multi-faceted, I can provide what you need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am capable of any dialect and have voiced with my native New Zealand dialect as well as Australian, and any British accent (English, Scottish, Irish, Welch). I have also voiced in all American accents, Indian, Asian, Italian and Spanish. I can also voice any age or gender, along with some celebrity voices.
My Voice Experience
I have been recording voice over work for commerical ads, book readings, television, radio, films, museum displays and corporate work for over thirty years. I have provided as many as five different voices for single projects including several of the voices in Lord of the Rings.
I am finishing my degree in Theatre Arts at Salem State University in order to keep my voice in shape and continue to improve the quality of work.
My Studio Equipment
Full digital recording suite with 64-bit Windows 7 computer running Presonus Studio One DAW. Eight channel recording at 24-bit 96 kHz. Tube mic preamps to analog compressors. RODE, AKG and Blue microphones. Sonicly isolated voice booth for clean, noise free recordings.
Professional voice work since 1978:
Have worked with the folowing agencies:
Ogilvie and Mather Advertising Agency
Saatchi and Saatchi Advertising Agency
Colenso Advertising Agency
DDB-Needham Advertising Agency
McKay-King Advertising Agency (merged with Saatchi & Saatchi in 1986)
Cake Advertising Agency
Clemengers Advertising Agency
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Brian Sergent by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brian Sergent is a Standard subscriber.
Brian Sergent does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Brian Sergent was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Brian Sergent does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Brian Sergent was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.