Warm, friendly, with a contemporary and smart tone
"Brenda has been doing exceptional voice-overs for close to 20 years.
She is known for her warm and friendly, yet contemporary and smart tone,
as well as her knack for creating comic character voices. As a talented
singer and actor, Brenda has a natural skill for delivering polished and
Her many commercial and narration credits include:
United States Postal Service
American Heart Association
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have done much animation work which includes voices for children (girls and boys);
I have done impersonations of voices such as Marisa Tomei's character in My Cousin Vinny, Simba from Lion King and other comic characters!
My Voice Experience
In my early twenties I was working at a restaurant and was "discovered" by a casting agent who was in for lunch. He asked me to come in for a voice test after hearing me read the specials of the day! And I've been working in the wonderful voice business ever since!
I've done television and radio commercial work for companies such as AOL, SC Johnson, Hallmark, Johnson and Johnson, Samsung, United States Postal Service and many more. I've done narration work for National Geographic and am the "English In-Flight Safety Video Voice" for both Korean AIrlines and Asiana Airlines.
I have a Bachelor of Education and a Bachelor of English
I am a professional singer/guitar player and have done albums and projects in the music recording industry for over 20 years.
I have done Voice Over training courses in Toronto with both Roland Parliament and Elva Mai Hoover through Equity Showcase Theatre.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Studio Projects C-10 microphone (often compared to the Neumann U-87) and Cubase.
I am grateful for feedback that tells me that clients are exceptionally pleased with my work! They report that their audience feels a sense of ease and comfort when hearing my voice and that my reads are always clear, interesting and dynamic.
For three years I had the great pleasure of working in the voice over industry in Seoul, South Korea where I gained an exceptional amount of experience working with recordings for ESL projects as well as dubbing for animation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Brenda McMorrow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Brenda McMorrow is a Premium subscriber.
• Brenda McMorrow was last active on Voice123 2 days ago