story teller, authoritative, wry, warm.
I can present a range of vocal styles from warm, friendly and reassuring to high energy, corporate and hardsell. I can do a gravelly read on promo work and political spots - and be authoritative and convincing on a corporate presentation or documentary.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southerner (good ol' boy, bubba), irishman, new yawk guy, mobster.
My Voice Experience
I have spent more than 4 decades behind a microphone, mostly as a radio news anchor at the network level. Since making a successful transition to voiceover work, I continue to study with Edge Studio in New York, reading for casting agents and auditioning for national projects. My years in radio taught me writing and production skills that enable me to offer a complete package to my voiceover clients.
College: American University, Washington DC (broadcast journalism). Worked in the broadcasting industry as on-air taken for 45 years, 30 at ABC News. Voiceover training in New York with Edge Studio and previously with voice coach and author Peter Rofe.
My Studio Equipment
My Mac-based home studio includes Sony Sound Forge and Adobe Audition editing software. KEL-HD2 condenser and Rode shotgun mics. Mackie mixer, Focusrite interface and powered speakers. I am also equipped to work remotely using high quality portable pro audio gear, which allows me to be available whenever a client's needs have to be met.
Quick turnaround time (usually under 24 hours). I can do phone patch sessions and have access to ISDN at nearby studios in Philadelphia (prices for such sessions upon request). Copywriting and copy editing services as well as production priced on request as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Schmidt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Schmidt is a Standard subscriber.
Bob Schmidt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob Schmidt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bob Schmidt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob Schmidt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.