Clear, rich, everyday middle aged voice!
Clear, rich, smooth middle aged voice that has been described as great for story telling, narrations, documentaries, and public address announcing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Reston, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I've studied numerous languages and have lived overseas and feel I can adequately perform using a British, Russian, German, Thai, or Spanish accent.
My Voice Experience
I have been in the voiceover business since 2006 and have voiced numerous industrial narrations, recruitment videos, web-based training videos, museum tours, audiobooks, and documentaries.
I am a graduate of the University of Maryland with a degree in Finance. I first studied the art of voice overs through one-on-one training with John Burr Productions and later with VoiceCoaches.com. I currently work with Audible.com and ACX on audiobook narration and production.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home recording studio and record using Audacity through a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface and a Rode NT1-A 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone. The home studio utilizes Auralex sound dampening and absorption acoustical foam.
I am an accomplished public speaker and public address announcer working in front of small (25-50) or large (+10,000) crowds. I have voiced a number of classified projects for the US Government so am discreet and trusted with sensitive content.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Bob Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
• Bob Johnson was last active on Voice123 7 days ago