friendly, upbeat, believable, caring, trustworthy, confidant
My natural voice is friendly, upbeat, warm and comfortable. I have realistic and believable characters and never sound forced or unnatural. I can add sultriness or depth (especially on those early morning VO sessions!) and a sense of youthfulness if the script calls for it, too! Trust, confidence, authoritative, caring, and genuine are also emotions I exude.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Naturally, I have a Midwestern US accent. I can speak with a slight Mid-Atlantic twang and a British accent. Great Hillary Clinton impersonation. A variety of animation characters from animals, toddlers, sassy woman, fortune teller, news anchor/reporter/weather announcer, etc.
My Voice Experience
I've been voicing commercials, corporate narrations, characters, app voices, telephony and e-learning projects for over 20 years. I've always maintained a reputation for professionalism, quality audio, and a quick turnaround if needed.
I knew from a VERY young age that I wanted to use my voice to earn a living...and have great fun doing so!
My "official" start to VO's came as a young teen reading out loud the back of HBA products in the bathroom...sell that shampoo!!!
I took communications in college where we had our own radio station/production room. Along with many years doing radio/production professionally, I've attended voice over conventions/ seminars across the country.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH 416
Audio Technica ATR2500
Samson G-track USB (out of studio)
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 interface
Adobe Audition v3.0
Available Session Connections:
At an additional fee, I can produce spots with appropriate music beds. Also available for voice over training, consultations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bobbi Maxwell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bobbi Maxwell is a Platinum subscriber.
• Bobbi Maxwell has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours