Dulcet, Rich, Baritone, British, Cowboy,
Jon's rich, dulcet tones have graced the campaigns of
many successful businesses. His creative
imagination, modesty, and unparalleled
production skills make Jon Lindquist the
natural choice for your next advertising venture.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cowboy, British,Deep Voices.
My Voice Experience
Jon Lindquist is a 25+ year veteran of radio in
both the United States and Canada. He has been heard by millions and Jon was inducted into the Nevada Broadcasters Hall of Fame in 2010!
In 1975, this fascination led to the formation of the Paris Gibson Jr. High School Radio Club; and in 1976, to an intership with ratings leader Uncle Mike Dalton at them powerhouse KEIN 1310AM (Does every city have an “Uncle Mike____?)
After moving to Calgary, Alberta, Canada and graduation from Mount Royal College’s broadcasting program in 1984 Jon moved to Las Vegas, and in 1986, attended Nevada Broadcasting School. Upon graduating, he went to work at KNUU 970AM for a three-year stint as evening news anchor and assistant production director under the late, great Red McIlvane.
In 1989, Jon left K-NEWS for KRRL, 105.5 FM, in Bouler City for on-air work and again as assistant production director; this time with the late greats Art Kevin and Sam O’Neil. Jon remained in Boulder City until 1992 when he embarked on a commercial production venture with West –Coast Box out of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
In 1994, Jon started at KLAV, AM1230, where he remains today, and has been Operations Manager and Production Director for the past 17 years. He also was an Electronic Media Award finalist in 2000 and, in addition to his duties at KLAV, Jon worked at the ill-fated TalkAmerica Radio Network, for 18 months during their brief tenure in Las Vegas.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jon Lindquist
Production, Engineering, Ad copy writing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jon Lindquist by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Lindquist is a Standard subscriber.
Jon Lindquist does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jon Lindquist was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jon Lindquist does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jon Lindquist was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.