Affable guy next door, with great character chops
Warm, mid range, slightly husky, clear enunciation. Non regional, approachable, and friendly.
Strong character/animation skills, with broad vocal range and inflection, and facility with accents.
Trained in musical theatre, with lyric baritone/tenor range. Has a great grasp of the musicality of language for narrative voice over.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Rural, Redneck, Tidewater, English, London, Irish, Scottish, French, Wisconsin, Youper, Dana Carvey impersonations.
My Voice Experience
I have some early experience in radio and commercial voice-over from working with a local radio station in North Carolina, several years ago.
Since then, I've worked primarily on the stage, with a national tour and a lot of regional theatre work under my belt. In the last few months have been working on developing the tools to re-enter the voice-over market.
I've finished working on an animation reel, and have a narrative reel. I've been working with vocal coach/superstar Shelly Shenoy, and studying with Doriane Elliott.
MFA Theatre, Eastern Michigan University
Post graduate Theatre studies at Arizona State University
BA English/Theatre UNC-Greensboro
Musical Theatre training at CAP21 (NYU)
My Studio Equipment
Recording in home studio, with:
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB recording interface
Audio-technica AT 2035 Cardioid Condenser Mic
Mixing with Adobe Audition CS5.5
As resident Technical director for Pease Auditorium at Eastern Michigan University. I was responsible for recording and producing web, audio, and video content for events at the auditorium and the convention center.
In addition I studied Theatre production and performance at Eastern Michigan University, resulting in an MFA in production and performance.
I've designed sound for more than 20 stage productions in regional theaters.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bill Saunders by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Saunders is a Standard subscriber.
• Bill Saunders was last active on Voice123 321 days ago