Easygoing, Friendly, Guy Next Door, Young
Young and light for commercials, Friendly and youthful, Professional, Inviting
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Clean and pure American English, Southern twang-style, Hispanic (similar to a small latin male's voice), Frat guy "Yeah dude" character
My Voice Experience
Emmy-award winning host of a local cable TV news show. Currently an on-air voice talent for WVFS Tallahassee.
My dad was in the radio biz, so I've been around voice acting shenanigans my entire life. Dad helped set the foundation for my interest in voice acting, and I've embraced it and I love it. Constantly learning more about the business every day.
I'm a young English speaker, professional and clear sounding voice over talent. While the majority of the voiceovers I have done are professional sounding narratives, I can let loose and do cultural impersonations, too.
I served as a host and reporter for a monthly cable TV show. I would have to turn out voice overs for the Lee County School District on a daily basis. Quick and efficient with time.
I am a recent Media/Communication Studies graduate from Florida State University. I first got into the voice acting industry my senior year of high school while working at a local television station. With hands-on training at the station, I acquired professional voice acting skills. Plus, since being at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida, I have gained a role as an on-air voice talent for WVFS Tallahassee.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti USB Microphone and Macbook Pro with audio programs installed. Sound-proofed recording room.
Unknown - Click here to ask Alex Mendoza
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alex Mendoza by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Mendoza is a Standard subscriber.
• Alex Mendoza was last active on Voice123 289 days ago