Confident, All American, Young, Likeable, Cool, Intelligent
My voice is young, confident, energetic, casual and cool, but also capable of smooth intelligent/professional reads. I am extremely comfortable with Ads, Promos, Narration, Animation, Audio Books, Business Presentations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Various British, Various North American
My Voice Experience
My work in advertising is extensive, having voiced hundreds of commercials in over a decade of work. I have voiced ads and campaigns for companies such as Best Buy, Jimmy Dean, 711, McArthurGlen, Honda, A&W, Mcdonalds, Coca Cola, ICBC, BC Hydro, Granville Island Brewing, Money Mart, Sony, Red Bull, Pacific Western Brewing, Toyota, Destination BC, as well as PSA's for organizations like the Covenant House. Most recently, I became the voice for the US national TV and Web campaign for Fandango.
My animation credits include Iron Man Armored Adventures, Max Steel, SlugTerra, The Next Avengers, Exchange Student Zero, LBX, World Trigger, Nana, Superbook, The Yoda Chronicles, Barbie, Escape From Planet Earth, Hero 108, and Dinosaur Train to name a few. I am also voicing the title character in the CBC's Scout and the Gumboot Kids, which premiered in the Fall of 2015.
Studied acting at Lyric School of Acting for 7 years, studied voice Iris McGregor Bannerman, and Voice Over under Marcy Goldberg.
My Studio Equipment
RODE NT1A with a Kaotica Eyeball, using a Focusrite Scarlett interface, in an engineered sound environment. Recorded and Edited in Adobe Audition.
Skilled at extremely fast reads while maintaining clarity. Excellent with cold reads/sudden revisions with minimal to no preparation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Adrian Petriw by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adrian Petriw is a Premium subscriber.
• Adrian Petriw was last active on Voice123 13 days ago