I am Sheldon, but cheaper. Offbeat, Unique, Character, Humor, Friendly, Accents
Friendly, open voice. I am often compared to Sheldon from Big Bang Theory and Kenneth from 30 Rock. My voice has a wide range of loud, strong comedic timing, a Meisner trained actor, so a range of real voice, witty, dry, can play voice types and even monotone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, American-standard, Canadian, New York, Boston, Mrs. Swan-esque voice, a range of character voices that include high-pitched, shrill, billy goat, animalistic, Spongebob, Kenneth, Big Bang Theory.
My Voice Experience
Have recorded various commercial spots, mock narrations, and audio book sound bites for my friend and company owner, Sledge Adams.
I am green, and non-union.
I look forward to future work!
BFA Major from East Carolina University with core techniques courses in Vocal Production, Dialects, Prep.
Meisner 2-year completed training, in group setting.
Voice Over techniques courses with Shari Albert.
I also write screenplays, 30-second ad spots, and can sing.
My Studio Equipment
In the process of purchasing a Snowball microphone.
Additional to voice over work, I write plays and for the screen, as well as having written concepts, pitches and examples for commercial 30-second and 15-second spots.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Adam Griffin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adam Griffin is a Standard subscriber.
• Adam Griffin was last active on Voice123 226 days ago