Deep, warm, professional
Deep, warm, professional. Excellent for narrations, training, presentations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask William Hayes
My Voice Experience
Voice overs for several Hewlett Packard and Agilent Technologies training videos and video tips.
• Bachelor of Arts in Technical Communication from Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO.
• Associate of Science in Engineering and over three years toward a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
• Graduate work in Leadership and Project Management.
• Additional classes in social science, marketing, interpersonal communication, and conflict resolution.
• Building Market Focused Organizations by Dr. Lynn Phillips of BMFO LLC, Woodside, CA
• Art and Science of User Documentation by Jeff Rueben, User Vision, Inc., Holmdel, NJ.
• Technical Writing and Editing workshop by Shipley Associates Training, Bountiful, UT.
• Technical Communications Concepts and Techniques workshop by Comtech Services Inc., Denver, CO.
• Usability Testing of Documentation workshop by Judith Ramey, Department of Technical Communication, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
• Principles and Methods in User Interface Design Workshop by Deborah Mayhew & Assoc., Belmont, MD.
• User Centered Design workshop by Evelyn Williams of HP Systems Usability Eng., Ft. Collins, CO.
• Designing and Writing On-Line Documentation workshop by William Horton and Associates.
My Studio Equipment
Mbox 2 A/D Interface
Behringer B1 Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
Behringer Xenyx 502 Mixer
• Accomplished technical trainer and senior technical writer, over thirty years professional experience.
• Electrical Engineering background
• I have taught training classes for the Israeli Air Force plus classes in Iraq and Hungary.
• I am dedicated, self motivated and I possess the skills to excel in a fast-paced environment. Through my experience, I have adopted new tools, led the way for innovation, taken initiative, led and contributed to cross-functional teams. I am confident that I can contribute significantly to your organization.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact William Hayes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently William Hayes is a Standard subscriber.
William Hayes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
William Hayes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
William Hayes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. William Hayes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.