Versatile, Musical, Fresh, Hip, Young, Real
Naturally earnest, unique, fresh, young, real, honest
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
many characters, the most smiley announcer ever and every variation of "anncr.", young hip chick, mom, teenager, whiny kid, anything with singing, the voice in your head
My Voice Experience
Moxie Girlz Dolls (MGA)
American Heart Association
James Free Jewlers
Wayne State College
Time Warner Cable
Spice Mice dolls (I'm the angel mouse)
Mitchell's Salon and Day Spa
Gold Star Chili
Kerry Milford (car dealership)
Middletown Regional Hospital
St. Elizabeth Hospital
Miami University, BFA, theatre performance
Casting/Client Services, Sonic Arts Digital Audio Services (a commercial recording studio) 2005-2010
The Whitney B. Band - Singer/Songwriter/Guitar 2001-present
MUSE Cincinnati's Women's Choir
UC's CCM children's choir, ages 8-14
My Studio Equipment
My home studio allows for quick turnaround. Gear includes Blue, R0DE, Shure and MXL microphones, Presonus preamps and interfaces, Cubase recording software and Waves plugins. I have ISDN and phone patch access through my friends at Sonic Arts, a top notch commercial recording studio.
I have a strong acting background, reaching all the way back to elementary school, and I graduated with a BFA in Theatre Performance from Miami University.
Additionally, I'm an award winning singer/songwriter with a crazy knack for melody and a very wide range.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Whitney B. Szabo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Whitney B. Szabo is a Standard subscriber.
Whitney B. Szabo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Whitney B. Szabo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Whitney B. Szabo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Whitney B. Szabo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.