In a World, Announcer, Comedy, Radio Host, TV
I have used my voice for a variety of media use. As a college radio DJ I have a distinct deep and articulate warm voice for radio. I have also produced commercials for television and radio where I use characters or impressions to drive the product at hand. My voice can be rugged and raw, smooth and sexy, or fun and adventurous. Professional - movie trailers and the average Joe are my typical styles but I am always working on unique voices, styles, and accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, Irish, Radio Broadcaster, Sports Guy, Superhero, In a World Guy, Car Salesman, Sexy Voice, Average Joe, Professional Business Man, National Geographic Narrator
My Voice Experience
I've been a college radio DJ for 3 years at William Paterson University's Brave New Radio 88.7fm. I am also the Program Director there and in charge are not only my own on-air talent, but work and train new DJ's on how to sound better on the air, as well as our resident DJ's. I provide all the imaging for the station (Linkers, Sweepers, PSAs, Underwriting, Show Promos, Legal IDs, Request Line, Disclaimers, and the like) I have lent my voice to the TV department at the college for commecials on their air waves and also for Audio Production projects for a number of students within the Communication Department.
At Kessler SunBelt Distribution I provided my vocal talent to the company voicemail/automated phone system. My voice was used as the company greeting as well as all of the promts to be directed to various departments within the company.
Graduated from William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ with a B.A. in Communications with a concentration in Radio & TV. I have taken Audio Production, TV Studio Production, Media Writing, Public Speaking, Radio & TV, Film as a Medium, Mass Communication, and Communication in theory. I have also been an On-Air host, Program Director, and Music Director of WPSC 88.7fm Brave New Radio, over the course of 5 years.
In high-school I was in Concert Choir, Masters Choir, Chambers Choir, the 2001 Region 1 North Jersey Choir, and the 2001 New Jersey All State Choir.
My Studio Equipment
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jasen Corrente by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jasen Corrente is a Standard subscriber.
• Jasen Corrente was last active on Voice123 98 days ago