Intelligent, Warm, Corporate, Sultry, Dialects
Naturally deep and warm for young mom or mature woman for commercials. Upbeat, intelligent and professional for corporate, as well sultry and dark for characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cockney, American Southern(Texan and Deep South), Irish,
My Voice Experience
Amy Archibeque is an American Voice Actor. She has been working professionally in the voice over industry for over three years in NYC and now based on the West Coast. Her voice over work consists of Corporate sizzle reels, Effie Awards, Training sessions, as well as animation.
Her clients include Evian, McDonald's McCafe, Clorox, American Express, OMG, Marsh & McLennan, BoomBox, and PBS Learning Media.
Originally from New Mexico, she also has extensive knowledge on different nuances in American Southern accents.
Amy has access to a professional sound booth studio and engineer in NYC when there, as well as a home studio.
New Mexico State University, BA in Theatre,
Bryant Falk, NYC, Voice Over Coaching, Video Game class
Steve Harris, NYC, Voice Over Coaching, Commercial
Paul Liberti, NYC, Character Voice Over Class
My Studio Equipment
Audio Tech 2020, Apogee Microphone in home studio.
Originally from New Mexico and familiar with different Southern accents such as the difference in West Texan, Northern and Southern New Mexico.
Other skills include classically trained voice, experience in many sports(Volleyball, Basketball, Swimming, Field and Track, Baseball/Softball, Football).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Amy Archibeque by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amy Archibeque is a Standard subscriber.
• Amy Archibeque was last active on Voice123 131 days ago