Engaging and authoritative
• Vincent Murphy is registered with Voice123 since May 12, 2010.
Vincent Murphy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Vincent Murphy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Vincent Murphy started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Vincent Murphy is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Vincent Murphy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Vincent Murphy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
As a former radio journalist, I have a clear, engaging and authoritative voice, ideal for presentations, training videos or announcements.
For storytelling or narrations purposes, I can have a lighter touch, engaging, accessible, with a good ear for timing and intonation.
I am a native of Ireland - so I have an authentic non-folksy accent that is easy to understand, yet warm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish accent - I was born and lived in Ireland for most of my life, so my Irish accent is natural, authentic without being folksy or hard to understand.
My Voice Experience
I worked as a journalist on Irish radio for more than 10 years, including as a reporter and stand-in presenter, for the country's number one show - Morning Ireland - a highly influential news and current affairs show. Among other things, I produced stand-alone five minute features for the programme, varying in topic from arts and entertainment to hard-hitting news and current affirs.
I've also presented hourly news bulletins on 2FM, RTE's youth-oriented station. I was also a newsreader on several local radio stations, as part of my duties as a senior reporter with INN - a radio news agency providing content to more than 25 stations around Ireland.
I've reported on everything: news, courts, business, economics, sport, arts, entertainment, lifestyle, human interest. And all areas required different intonation, different emphasis and slightly different styles. So I know I can vary my voice to suit the needs of my audience.
BA in Journalism, from Dublin City University
Diploma in Marketing Advertising and Public Relsations, Dublin Business School
My Studio Equipment
Marrantz Professional Solid State Recorder PMD660
Beyer Dynamic M58N(C) Microphone
Nuetrik NCFX connections
Sony Vaio laptop
Audacity 1.3.11-beta audio editing software
Experienced several audio editing software packages including Cool Edit, Quick Edit Pro and Audacity.
I have mentored and trained many young journalists on how to deliver news, with confidence, clarity and style.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Vincent Murphy by email or phone, please click here.