Your voice in Brazil
Argentine or Neutral Spanish. Brazilian Portuguese
Child voiceover jobs
Soft, tender, friendly for commercials
Believable, excellent for documentaries
Deep , sexy or fun, warm...whatever your project is needing
Smooth and very professional...high energy and confident.
Also professional translator.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Portuguese - Brazilian
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Argentinean Spanish, Neutral Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Spanish child, Brazilian child voice, Brazilian female, Latin American Spanish female voice, Portuguese, Brazil, Argentina
My Voice Experience
I started my voiceover career when I was eighteen and still lived in Argentina. I used to travel 2 hours´bus to reach the radio station, where I played my voice over job as a radio speaker. That was my first job.
I also worked as a female voice over partner in different broadcasts, to begin working afterwards in my own productions, in diverse fields: music, news, ecology.
I currently work as a freelancer voice over artist in radio voice, voice over, narrations, commercials, documentaries and every kind of voice services.
I also work as a professional Spanish translator.
Locutora y traductora argentina.
Comerciales, documentales, espera telefónica, promos, etc.
Español neutro o argentino.
Traducciones profesionales en español y portugués.
I studied at ISER, Broadcast Superior Institute at Buenos Aires, where I had a degree as a Professional Speaker an Journalist Writer.
My Studio Equipment
Mic Behringer C-1U
I attended Journalism Writing, Oratory, Literature and Theatre courses, as well as Singing lessons.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Verónica Colasanto by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Verónica Colasanto is a Standard subscriber.
• Verónica Colasanto was last active on Voice123 29 days ago