warm, rich, credible, educated, upbeat personality
I've been called "One Take Traci" because I can read long, complicated scripts with very few pick-ups. Credible and strong for medical and industrial, warm and compassionate for commercials, serious and matter of fact for news-type reads. I can lean toward perky and silly, but not too far in that direction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Traci DeVette Griggs
My Voice Experience
From the early days of my career in news when I had to say Slobodan Živojinovic in a newscast, I have been able to handle tough names and drug information without too much problem. Some of the VO clients I have had the pleasure of working with:
• GlaxoSmithKline. VO and on camera narration for numerous drug training videos. I did live moderation of training events and interviewed company executives live on stage. I also wrote and edited video and audio resources for GSK.
• IBM. VO and a series of live nationwide teleconferences which I also assisted in writing.
• Nortel. I hosted one site of a national feed during a Hockey All Star weekend, which featured new technology from Nortel. I interviewed Rod Brind'Amour live and had to make several presentations precisely timed.
• Signature Carpet national spokesperson. I did a series of VO and on camera commercials over the course of a year.
• North Carolina Travel and Tourism. I wrote, produced, and did VO on a series of radio commercials featuring different tourism highlights across the state.
• Baptist State Convention of North Carolina. I did quite a bit of work for these folks over the years. I began my work with them with a monthly audio magazine which ran for 16 years. I wrote, produced, and did VO. Several issues won national awards.
• North Carolina State University. I did an audio series for alumni which I wrote and did VO.
• Environmental Protection Agency. I did VO and on camera narration for a series of video magazines.
• BA in Broadcast Journalism from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC.
• MS in Communication from North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC.
• I worked in radio news for 7 years when I first graduated from college.
• I worked as a freelance writer, on-camera narrator, and video producer for 15 years.
• I have worked as a director of communications for a statewide non-profit and I worked as team leader of the Creative Team and Public Relations at another statewide non-profit.
• I write and produce video and audio resources and I edit with Final Cut Pro.
My Studio Equipment
I work from my home office which is equipped with:
• Mac Powerbook
• MacBook Pro
• Shure PG42 condenser microphone
• Audio booth with Auralex Studiofoam
• Mackie ProFX mixer
• Final Cut Pro
• Garage Band
• Compressor for format conversion
• For on camera work, I am proficient in the use of an ear prompter
• For on camera, proficient in use of teleprompter
• Comfortable with live meeting moderation
• Medical recordings
• Technical (IT/IS) readings
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Traci DeVette Griggs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Traci DeVette Griggs is a Standard subscriber.
Traci DeVette Griggs does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Traci DeVette Griggs was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Traci DeVette Griggs does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Traci DeVette Griggs was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.