Warm Natural Credible Professional Friendly Folksy
Tom's voice is usually described as
kind, calm and appealing or dramatic storyteller for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Character Voices: kindly old man, cowboy.
My Voice Experience
As a career video and documentary producer with decades of experience, Tom recorded his own voice for rough cut "scratch tracks" and often was told that the results were better than the final narration, which led him to pursue his voice acting endeavor.
Over the past 24 months, Tom has narrated projects for PBS, Rockstar Games, T. Rowe Price, Durlalite, Standard Imaging, Bose, Prudential Annuities, CA Technologies, Kozy Shack puddings, CommunityCare healthcare and Energizing Indiana.
Over 30 years experience in the broadcast, film, video and advertising industry as a producer/director and writer.
Advanced Voice Class, Edge Studio - David Goldberg, NY
Voice-acting Training - Terry McGovern, SF
Bachelor Degree in Communications from The Ohio State University
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Pro and Neumann BCM 104 microphone for recording auditions, demos and final edited tracks onto wav, aif or mp3 files using Audacity software.
Tom's experience as a documentary writer and producer gives him a unique "skill set" for understanding and delivering what filmmakers, producers and video directors need for their narrations.
He also had over a decade of advertising experience writing and producing radio and television spots for a variety of retail and consumer clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Dusenbery by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Dusenbery is a Premium subscriber.
• Tom Dusenbery was last active on Voice123 2 days ago