Characters, Guy Next Door, Friendly to Edgy, Wry
My voice is warm and friendly, in a baritone/bass range. I can be anybody from the guy next door to an edgy teenager. I can be sexy and fun for commercials and smooth and professional for presentations. I have a wide variety of characters I can perform.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform a wide variety of characters, from cartoons, TV, film and politics. Here's most of who I can impersonate:
Clint Eastwood, Bill Clinton, Pee-Wee Herman, Austin Powers, Dr. Evil, Inspector Clouseau, Yoda/Grover/Fozzy Bear/Miss Piggy, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Quickdraw McGraw, Yogi Bear, a variety of Hanna & Barbara characters, Rocky & Bullwinkle and most of the supporting characters.
I can perform the following accents:
British, German, Swedish, Indian, Hispanic.
My Voice Experience
I've been working as a voice-over artist for almost 10 years. I have done voices for a variety of media, from internet to radio.
I have been involved with theatre' all of my life, and have always enjoyed manipulating my voice for characters and song. While I have a Bachelors degree in Communication and Art, I spent 2 years training under Shelley Standing, a well-known talent and teacher in Phoenix.
My Studio Equipment
Apple Computer, using Soundtrack Pro and Shure professional microphone.
I am a marketing professional and artist. I worked in Chicago in advertising, then in comic books and now as a graphic artist in television. I blend words and music with graphics on a daily basis for news stories at the independent TV station where I work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Todd Broeker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Todd Broeker is a Standard subscriber.
• Todd Broeker was last active on Voice123 216 days ago