Conversational, Friendly, Natural, Warm, Versatile
Professional and informative for business projects.
Warm, Soothing, and calming for medical work.
Cheerful, wry and relaxed for guy-next-door spots.
Clear and informative for educational work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cockney, Irish, American Midwest, Southern, Russian, New York, German.
My Voice Experience
I have provided fast, flexible voice-over service for TV, radio, web and live event projects. Available on short notice for any and all projects. ISDN or phone patch ready for live direction. I pride myself being easy to work with!
BA in Speech, Theatre Arts (performance), University of Oregon. Many individual performance workshops. In addition to years of voice-over experience, I have 30 years of live stage performance and 10 years of on-camera work.
My Studio Equipment
My dedicated home studio includes a variety of microphones (Neumann TLM 103, Shure KSM27, SM57, PG52, Audix f15), Mackie 1202-vlz3 mixer, Grace M101 mic pre, Apogee One pre-amp/interface, iMic and Carvin842 mixer. My DAW is a Macbook Pro 15 and I use a variety of recording software, including Twisted Wave, Audacity and ProTools.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Timothy Hill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Timothy Hill is a Premium subscriber.
• Timothy Hill has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours