BBC News, Authoritative, Funky, Commercial, Fun
• Tim Heffer is registered with Voice123 since May 02, 2010.
• Tim Heffer started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently Tim Heffer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Tim Heffer was last active on Voice123 84 days ago
Mid 20's to late 30's male, authoritative BBC News Received Pronunciation style for presentations and corporate work, smooth and classy British for TV/Film voiceovers, as heard on The BBC World Service.
All the way to funky, young, hype 'English street' and commercial radio style DJ, as heard on Virgin VMR Megastores Radio in the UK and Ireland.
Excellent mimicry and imitations. Character, cartoon voices and stereotypes, incl. trashy, yoof, upper class British, high impact "sell" TV ad style, enthusiastic and fun for kids TV ads, through to North American accent and much much more...audition me on the phone if you need multi-character voices to see if I can provide what you're looking for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Regional British English accents including Cockney (various), Liverpudlian (Scouse), Birmingham (Brummie), Manchester (Mancunian), North West England (Lancashire), East Anglian (Norwich and Suffolk), Yorkshire, Scottish (Glaswegian and Edinburgh), Welsh.
Danish accent (Scandinavian) in English, much like the Carlsberg ads. Conversational Danish.
Extremely accurate world accented English - I'm told I'm like a parrot and can mimick virtually any accent you require including Australian, Canadian and various North American and European English accents.
My Voice Experience
Adverts for TV and Radio - Clients incl. PlayMobil (kids toys) Christmas TV ad campaign 2010/2011
Corporate audio and online business presentations - Clients incl. WhereToSleep.com, Cadbury Schweppes, BT, HSBC.
On-location Podcast reports and packages - Clients incl. COI (UK Govt), BT, The Highways Agency.
On-hold and telephone information lines - Clients incl. BT
Radio Station and channel idents - Clients incl. BBC Learning English, BBC Arabic, Virgin VMR, WireTalk
BBC News and Learning/Educational products - Clients incl. BBC Learning English and World Service.
Translation v/o for documentaries and real-life realisations - Clients incl. Discovery Channel, BBC World Service, BBC News.
Masters (MA) in Radio Production (The Media School, Bournmouth University, UK - 2000)
Live Studio Production (BBC Training - 2005)
My Studio Equipment
Recording kit including Marantz Compact Flash recorder suppling MP3, BWF, WAV, AAC audio at your preferred sampling and bit-rate (up to 192kHz sampling).
Audio editing on Adobe Audition or SADiE 6.
Online audio delivery through www.dropbox.com as well as ftp, email, yousendit.com or third party upload.
Large diaphragm mic (AKG 414).
News Reporters Mic (Beyer M58).
ISDN studio availability.
Full audio production available including editing, mixing, signal processing and mastering.
BBC Radio Producer, Studio/Programme Manager and v/o.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tim Heffer by email or phone, please click here.