Announcer for marathons, baseball, 'live' events
A) I'm a Race Announcer for Marathons, Triathlons, baseball, basketball, beach volleyball, indoor volleyball, water polo, 'live' and corporate events.... so it can be non-stop loud, booming, etc.
B) I'm co-host of a sports radio show, so it settles a bit for that. deeper, but high energy when needed.
C) I've reported for NPR, so that style as well
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Pretty much straight ahead English ... no real accent.
My Voice Experience
Again, mostly I announce at races, and 'live and corporate' events. I've also started pre-recording race announcements for sponsors, PSA's, sponsor lists, etc. for races.
Carnegie Mellon University (engineering, music), worked in production for three years on Public Radio's Weekend America, reported on occasion for NPR, and now co-host an internet sports radio show.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Shure Beta 87C, Sennheiser 416, various other mics, FTP software, Dropbox, MAC computers, a few different styles of speakers. Again, I was production mixer for three years on Weekend America, so the technical side is solid.
I've called Finish Lines from The Vermont City Marathon, to Bay to Breakers, Beach2battleship, Mountains2mainstreet (South Carolina), many more nationwide, etc.
I do pre-records for races that I am not attending. PSA's, sponsor announcements, etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Tim Bomba by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Bomba is a Standard subscriber.
• Tim Bomba was last active on Voice123 146 days ago