• Thomas Holdsworth is registered with Voice123 since Aug 04, 2008.
Thomas Holdsworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Thomas Holdsworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Thomas Holdsworth started his/her voice over career in 1986.
• Currently Thomas Holdsworth is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Thomas Holdsworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Thomas Holdsworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I'm an Australian male with a good non-regional dialect. I can accentuate my upper mid register well, and provide any sort of Australian 'drawl' from mid-low to high.
My voice is a casual tone with stronger mid to high frequencies that will stand out over radio broadcast.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young-middle aged male, wide range of Australian male, heavily accented high-pitch elderly accents (male or female, somewhat parodical), Finno/uralic dialect (mostly in English), international Germanic dialects, 'cartoon' voice (very flexible).
My Voice Experience
I am a recording artist and audio engineer - I have been in several independent release bands, and have worked on several jingles/theme tunes for large and small business. I work in the mobile service industry (computer repairs), travel a lot, and relate to many different people.
I have not recorded my own voice nearly as much as I have recorded others, but I'm keen to throw it out there.
Studying audio engineering at Southern Cross University, Australia.
Dell Certified Systems Expert
Musician, interest in performance and dramatics
My Studio Equipment
At home I run Protools and Nuendo production suites - 48khz is my maximum at home, but I have occasional access to Protools HD facilities that are capable of up to 192khz. I have a few good microphones, dyns and cons, so let me know if you want me to use a 57/58 or the like for a particular tonal response.
Established composer and performance musician. Experience and primary interest is COMPOSITION; I have also done voiceover work and can fully produce my own work. I can usually turn over and send off a demo jingle or theme in under 48 hours.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Thomas Holdsworth by email or phone, please click here.