Smooth, Friendly, Conversational, Guy Next Door
• Terrence Dillon is registered with Voice123 since Jun 13, 2011.
• Terrence Dillon started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Terrence Dillon is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 21
• Terrence Dillon was last active on Voice123 19 days ago
Confident and reassuring for emotional narrations, deep and smooth for commercials, authoritative for announcements, warm and relatable for everyman conversational pieces.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Casual Midwestern Everyman, conversational guy next door with a pleasant voice, soulful heartbreaker, Jimmy Stewart, James Earl Jones-esque.
My Voice Experience
So many voices, so little time. Ive been a football announcer on TV, a lottery spokesman on radio, the persona of target consumers for a national fast food chain presentation and the voice of clear-minded authority in a Meth Prevention video. By far, my favorite performance involved narrating a Shel Silverstein claymation production.
I received vocal training from a renowned VO talent in Los Angeles. As a copywriter at an award-winning ad agency, Ive written national TV spots and more radio spots than I care to count. I know the rhythm of copy.
My Studio Equipment
I have relationships with two local production companies who graciously let me hire their professional recording services. (ISDN and SourceConnect at my disposal.)
Im also a member of the Writers Guild of America, dating back to my days as a staff writer on a sitcom in Burbank, CA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Terrence Dillon by email or phone, please click here.