Smooth, Friendly, Conversational, Guy Next Door
Confident and reassuring for emotional narrations, deep and smooth for commercials, authoritative for announcements, warm and relatable for everyman conversational pieces.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Casual Midwestern Everyman, conversational guy next door with a pleasant voice, soulful heartbreaker, Jimmy Stewart, James Earl Jones-esque.
My Voice Experience
So many voices, so little time. I’ve been a football announcer on TV, a lottery spokesman on radio, the persona of target consumers for a national fast food chain presentation and the voice of clear-minded authority in a Meth Prevention video. By far, my favorite performance involved narrating a Shel Silverstein claymation production.
I received vocal training from a renowned VO talent in Los Angeles. As a copywriter at an award-winning ad agency, I’ve written national TV spots and more radio spots than I care to count. I know the rhythm of copy.
My Studio Equipment
I have relationships with two local production companies who graciously let me hire their professional recording services. (ISDN and SourceConnect at my disposal.)
I’m also a member of the Writers Guild of America, dating back to my days as a staff writer on a sitcom in Burbank, CA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Terrence Dillon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Terrence Dillon is a Standard subscriber.
• Terrence Dillon was last active on Voice123 32 days ago