Punchy Mic PRO with Sex and Swagger!
After years of writing, voicing and producing radio and television commercials for the biggest auto dealers across the nation... after singing and performing in front of rock and roll music lovers from here to California for over 20 years... and after taking the theatrical stage since high school (initially for extra credit) with a burning passion... I have taken to the voiceover arena with full recording capabilities at my home studio, and a desire to sell your product, service, film or pilot. I also have a HUGE catalog of custom, royalty-free music, written and produced by my friends, and some of the most talented musicians and producers in the country, for use in ALL types of projects. Thank you for your consideration.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I love all kinds of silly and serious characters, and relate to humorous, high class, young professional, motivational, inspiring, spiritual, and hip scripts. I understand 30 and 60 second commercial timing, how to inspire and motivate the listener, how to interpret copy effectively, and how to make a read dynamic and full of life. I sing too!
My Voice Experience
Great VO work comes from a person's natural ability to manipulate their own voice, understand grammar, literature and rhetoric (the meaning of language), and embrace a writer's motivations. All them other fools got no game!
I am a writer, songwriter and performer who's sought exposure to the most challenging and professional production environments for live performance, and recording of music and video for the last 15 years. I know what it's like to get a production done under pressure, but successfully.
My Studio Equipment
Cad E350 condenser mic, Rode NT-1000 condenser mic, Sony Acid, Windows Vista 64 bit processing, Motu Ultra-lite 24 bit digital recording.
I also have 100s of catalog, royalty-free songs that can be used across all types of projects for a minimal licensing fee. I have written and produced jingle packages and music score as well and am very somfortable writing catchy music within the 30 and 60 second realms.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Dudney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Dudney is a Standard subscriber.
Jason Dudney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jason Dudney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jason Dudney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jason Dudney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.