That perfectly natural, confident, deep, airy, conversational 30-something voice.
Deep, warm and airy for narrations. Fun, casual and relatable for commercials. Smooth and authoritative for presentations. Zany or raspy for animated projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a variety of accents and characters. I have a great deal of experience with improv comedy.
My Voice Experience
I have done a great deal of work for trainings, and educational material, at Columbia University and Cornell University. In addition, I have worked with Coppersea Whiskey, Century Link, NC Education Lottery and Pepsi Co. I recently voiced a cartoon character on an animated pilot that is being pitched to NBC. I am currently signed with Stewart Talent for VO.
For VO - Andy Roth, Jim Kennelly (Lotas Productions) and Jason Sasportas (Stewart Talent).
For Communications and Media Production - University of Rochester and Columbia University.
For Acting - Brooke Thomas, Mary Egan-Callahan and Jeremy Waltman.
For Improv - UCB, Second City and Dad's Garage Atlanta.
My Studio Equipment
AKG C 214 Condensor Mic w/ Pop Filter and Isolation Shield.
MIDI-Controller and Various Instruments.
Instrumentalist (Piano, Guitar, Percussion and MIDI)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ted Limpert by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ted Limpert is a Premium subscriber.
• Ted Limpert was last active on Voice123 6 days ago