Enthusiastic, Funny, Versatile
My voice is fun, diverse , and up beat. My voice is welcoming, inviting, and colorful for narratives. My voice is described as fun and up beat for commercials. If there is a presentation , my voice has been described as prominent, pursuasive, and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can speak with a spanish accent. I am able to perform an Elmo impersonation.
My Voice Experience
I am a song writer and have moderate voice experience. My experience derived from my personality as a child. I was an actress until I was admitted into college. I speak from my diaphragm and my voice has a very distinctive sound. I am considered an alto singer but can transfer to a lower or higher pitch. The types of recordings that I have done have been used in vocal music tracks for church or narratives at school.
I have an associates degree in science. The experience that I have obtained for voice over is minimal. I do not have any experience beyond creating music demo tracks and theater classes that I enrolled into in college that encouraged stage presence and voice projection.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a studio but I am unsure of all of the equipment that is included. I am willing to travel to record in the preferred studio.
I am a like a chameleon and can adapt my voice to survive in my environment. I can speak with an Hispanic accent or as if I grew up in the valley of the smokey mountains. My personal skills include dong writing, vocal track producing, and mentoring. My current and many of my previous occupations have been in customer service as a representative and as a project manager for sales and marketing departments.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tasha Ble by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tasha Ble is a Standard subscriber.
• Tasha Ble was last active on Voice123 112 days ago