Everyday guy. Real, believable. Goofy Character.
• Stuart Setch is registered with Voice123 since 2007-07-24.
• Stuart Setch started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Stuart Setch is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Stuart Setch was last active on Voice123 141 days ago
If your project needs a young male who can deliver a script without sounding like he's "reading off a page"...I am your guy. If you need someone who can bring something "more" to the table I am your guy. Character spots that call for humor and someone who can actually act and work "off the page". I am your guy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Vernon, Kelowna, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Stuart Setch
My Voice Experience
I am the owner of an award winning production house who understands the intricacies of voice over work. I have worked with hundreds of world renowned voice over talents....produced dozens of voice over demos and voiced thousands of commercial and narration projects.
I have a college degree (with honors) in broadcasting. I have worked with several voice over coaches and have a very strong ability to direct voice talent.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH-416 and Neumann U87 microphones.
Trident 4T pre-amp/compressor/equalizer.
Custom Built Sound Isolation Booth.
Monster 1000 cables.
Pro Tools recording software.
Focusrite sound card/AD Converter
KRK Rokit 6 studio monitors.
Basically an amazing recording quality!
I am also the owner of an award winning production house. Audiology Productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Stuart Setch by email or phone, please click here.