Elegant, Character, Boarding School, Shakespeare
Sophisticated, warm, deep, professional, reassuring, conveying wisdom, sagely, thoughtful, friendly. Useful for a wide range of applications, narration especially or any character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Atlantic(My native dialect), Received Pronunciation, Queen's English, New York Italian, Dublin Irish, German, Spanish, French, Scottish, Russian. I am proficient with Phonetics so I can add to this list any dialect you need done including the many villages of England with a day to practice.
Impersonations consist of Al Jolson, Jimmy Durante, Bing Crosby, Perry Como, Frank Sinatra, The Mills Brothers, et cetera.
My Voice Experience
John Batchelder in "Summer Colony"
Studied with Leigh Gilbert, voice over coach.
Bachelor's of Fine Art in Acting from the American Musical and Dramatic Academy
Alumnus of the Second City Conservatory
Classes in Shakespeare and Beckett with Antaeus Company
My Studio Equipment
I live in vicinity to the Garden of Sound which uses Neumann TLMs. After booking a few jobs or one good commercial I'll be constructing a home studio. I'm thinking of the Lewitt LCT 940 for that studio.
Singing in Classical or Crooning styles, Mouth Trumpet in the style of the Mills Brothers.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steven Amendola by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Amendola is a Standard subscriber.
Steven Amendola does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steven Amendola was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steven Amendola does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steven Amendola was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.