Mature voice of authority
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Anoka, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Have attempted Italian American in past radio commercials.
My Voice Experience
I actually started voice over work as an off-camera booth announcer for my hometown NBC TV channel as a high school senior.
I've worked on numerous radio and TV commercials as both a copywriter, producer and voice talent.
I've contributed numerous audio tracks for e-learning projects, how-to-videos, sales presentations, etc.
Most recently, in November 2012, I became the on-air voice of a nationally syndicated, highly-produced, hour-long, prerecorded, interview and discussion program aired on Sirius XM and more than 820 radio stations nationwide. In the fall of 2015, I became the signature voice of a nationally syndicated, 24-hour Internet only music service based in Dallas, The Worship Channel.
I have decades of experience in electronic broadcasting, mostly in radio, some in television.
I have a BA degree in broadcast management from Michigan State University.
Most recently, I was a member of Larry Hudson's Wednesday Workout sessions for voice over artists.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio includes an isolation booth. I currently record with an AKG C 2000B microphone as a primary tool and an Audio-Technica AT 2020 USB microphone as a back-up. The AKG microphone with XLR cord is coupled to a 2012 Lenovo laptop computer through a Focusrite Solo interface unto a Windows 7 platform and connected to the latest Audacity sound editing software.
I have a very strong commitment to excellence in everything I do, from start to finish.
I am also a perfectionist when it comes to editing audio.
Couple that with years of experience as an affiliate relations director for satellite programming clients nationwide, only enhances my passion for exceptional customer service, always, and always without exception.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steve Krumlauf by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Krumlauf is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Krumlauf was last active on Voice123 78 days ago