• Steve Krumlauf is registered with Voice123 since 2012-02-08.
Steve Krumlauf does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Krumlauf was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Steve Krumlauf started his/her voice over career in 1962.
• Currently Steve Krumlauf is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Steve Krumlauf does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Krumlauf was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
All of the above: warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Have attempted Italian American in past radio commercials.
My Voice Experience
I actually started voice over work as an off-camera booth announcer for my hometown NBC TV channel as a high school senior.
I've worked on numerous radio and TV commercials as both a copywriter, producer and voice talent.
I've contributed numerous audio tracks for e-learning projects, how-to-videos, sales presentations, etc.
Most recently, in November 2012, I became the on-air voice of a nationally syndicated, highly-produced, hour-long, prerecorded, interview and discussion program aired on Sirius XM and more than 550 radio stations nationwide.
I have decades of experience in electronic broadcasting, mostly in radio, some in television.
I have a BA degree in broadcast management from Michigan State University.
Most recently, I was a member of Larry Hudson's Wednesday Workout sessions for voice over artists.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is still under development. I'm planning to add a suitable isolation booth soon. In the meantime, I record with one Audio Technica AT 2020 USB microphone, coupled to a 2012 Lenovo laptop computer, on a Windows 7 platform and connected to the latest Audacity sound editing software.
I have a very strong commitment to excellence in everything I do, from start to finish.
I am also a perfectionist when it comes to editing audio.
Couple that with years of experience as an affiliate relations director for satellite programming clients nationwide, only enhances my passion for exceptional customer service, always, and always without exception.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steve Krumlauf by email or phone, please click here.