Sexy, Intelligent, Professional, Animated
Professional, well-spoken, clear, intelligent for presentations, industrials, training, sales.
Warm, friendly, knowledgable for narrations, audiobooks, documentaries.
Sexy/sultry, animated, off-the-cuff, sophisticated/business for commercials, promos.
Character voices (robot, witch, old, creatures), animated, assertive, ethereal, sexy for animations, videogames.
Sexy, sophisticated, exuberant, assertive for TV, film, ADR.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Fluent in French - sexy/sultry, animated, assertive/direct, intelligent/professional.
French accent - high-fashion, sophisticated, off-the-cuff, cool.
British accent - contemporary London (friendly/warm/fun/witty), ESE (professional/knowledgable).
American Southern - regional dialects: warm, sassy, assertive.
Animated characters: fairy-tale creatures, wicked witch, old lady, robot, ethereal spirit.
My Voice Experience
animation: Little Bears, Felix, Felix 2, Letters from Felix
ADR: The Limits of Control, Marie Antoinette
commercial: Antalya, Swiss-American Film Festival
narration: NYC Meatpacking District - Soundwalk
video-game: Sword of the New World
art media animation: Captain - Gallerie Weissen Elephant, FLOP: Entre les Taches de Boue Sèche, L’Océan - Hachihachi, Maykit - Diesel Denim Gallery, Buissons, TSA - City University Hong Kong, Expectation (Dusk) - I-20 Gallery.
Cynthia deBen - Voiceover
Terri Apple - Voiceover
Robin Miles - Audiobooks
Susan Main - Linklater Technique
Michael Morgan - Dialects
University of California, Santa Barbara - BA in Dramatic Art (emphases: Acting/Film Studies)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Stephanye Dussud
Producer: Film, Art/Multi-Media, Theatre, Film Festivals.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stephanye Dussud by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephanye Dussud is a Standard subscriber.
• Stephanye Dussud was last active on Voice123 359 days ago