Mature, baritone, friendly, warm, conversational
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Montreal, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Indian-Pakistani, British, Irish, Scottish, Hispanic (Antonio Banderas), French(Clouseau-style) and other oddball characters voices.
My Voice Experience
Worked and lived in Toronto, Nashville and Los Angeles. Fifteen years doing radio & TV station imaging, radio & TV spot voiceovers and on-camera and small films parts. Have voiced message-on-hold, TV booth announcing and live coast-to-coast radio and television. I have loyal clients throughout the US, some who have been with me for over fifteen years. My clientele has grown through that time.
I have voiced national, regional and local projects for radio, TV and online.
I look forward to attracting new long-term relationships with clients.
By the way, I also have a non-regional female Spanish voice at my disposal and translator.
I do have a phone patch system but lately discovered that Skype is an excellent system as good as Source Connect.
LIFE. Twenty-five years in radio and television with no formal broadcast or voice training. I expanded from a tiny market to hosting a morning show in Los Angeles with a six year break producing records in Nashville and voicing projects for a Nashville agency. I left radio broadcasting fifteen years ago and built my own studio. (I was an electronics technician before radio) I'm picky about audio quality.
My Studio Equipment
OUR ZIPSPOTS.COM STUDIO IN NIAGARA FALLS
Two rooms with vocal booth.
Allen & Health Mix Wizard WZ16:2 16 Channel Mixer
Mics: Neumann U87, Audio Technica 4047 and various other mics
Focusrite ISA-One Mic Preamp (Don Lafontaine's fave)
Symetrix 528E Voice Processor and 3 DBXs.
Aphex 204 Aural Exciter
MOTU Audio Express
Tannoy Reveal Nearfield Monitors
"Primacoustic" Broadway Studio Acoustic Treatment
Production Library & Sound Ideas Sound Effects Library
M-Audio Fast Track Pro (for back-up and travel)
Adobe CS6.0 AND 1.5 (still prefer 1.5)
Digital Hybrid for Phone Patches
UPDATE: I highly recommend Skype as a much better alternative to Phone Patches. I use a Skype-Patch. It is much cleaner and clearer.
I am also an audio producer and former record producer. I am reliable, cooperative and patient and easily directed. I am former Electronics Technician.
We will do a limited number of free Public Service VOs and productions per year, depending on the cause.
We are open to flexible budgets. We understand that small business needs a break.
We also provide script-writing in English and Spanish.
We provide professional translation English-Spanish-English. NEVER USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE!
I am an author of a book, "The Ugly One In the Middle" and voiced it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Stan Campbell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stan Campbell is a Standard subscriber.
• Stan Campbell was last active on Voice123 194 days ago