Educated, Warm, Trusted, Professional, Resonant
Warm, informed, reliable, knowledgeable, trustworthy, resonant, rich for narration.
Melodic, playful, ironic, sardonic, friendly, witty, inviting for commercials.
Informed, authoritative, erudite, believable, confident, natural, approachable, encouraging, positive, upbeat for training and presentations.
Wry, witty, humorous, engaging, jazzy, at-ease as an emcee.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
A lifetime of performing has given me great insight and prowess into making an immediate, engaging, and trusting bond with audiences in a number of different settings. A lifetime as a teacher has given me the insight into when (and how) to be dogmatic and authoritarian and when (and how) to be compassionate, understanding, and how to turn a bad situation into a positive learning experience.
I have been the smooth, hip, jazz musician being interviewed on midnight radio programs, big band live remotes, and in smokey basement bistros. I have introduced concert bands, read program notes, introduced the Airmen of Note, and guided audience members through the symbolism and background of symphonic works in tuxedo infested concert halls.
I have been one introducing competitors and pronouncing gold medal winning performers for marching band and figure skating competitions.
I have been the voice on the Twin Cities Jazz Society's Jazz Line reciting which trio was performing at which lounge for the upcoming week.
I have narrated business presentations, on-line course reviews and curriculum. I have run a switchboard and been the voice that tells the customer who they've reached and that they are valued.
MBA in Management (University of St. Thomas)
BA in Jazz Composition (Berklee College of Music)
Member of the following professional associations:
• ASCAP (both as Artist and Publisher)
• The Recording Academy
• The College Music Society
• International Trombone Association
• AFL/CIO – Twin Cities Musicians Union
• American Composers Forum
• Film Music Institute
My Studio Equipment
Mac Pro (32 GB RAM, 8 Processors)
Audio Technica LSR-2300 microphone
Logic Pro 9
East-West EWQL Symphonic Orchestra
30 years of experience as a project manager / consultant specializing in information technologies, business process, strategic planning, and quality assurance. Extensive experience with executive briefings, team building, facilitation, and program management.
On-line curriculum developer, mentor, and adjunct faculty at the undergraduate and MBA level. Courses included Project Management (MBA level), Excellence and Innovation, New Product Management, and Business Management. Extensive educational presentations (PowerPoint, Blackboard, interactive video, SharePoint)
Composer / arranger / clinician / adjudicator / trombonist / film scoring / emcee in the Twin Cities for over 35 years. Big band recordings released internationally on Sea Breeze Jazz.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Stan Bann by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stan Bann is a Standard subscriber.
• Stan Bann was last active on Voice123 270 days ago