Versitile, noticable and listenable. Lean to mean.
• Scott McCormick is registered with Voice123 since Nov 10, 2003.
Scott McCormick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott McCormick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Scott McCormick started his/her voice over career in 1991.
• Currently Scott McCormick is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Scott McCormick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott McCormick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Deep, creamy and distinctive. Please listen to my demos!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Sturgis, South Dakota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do cowboy and southern, as well as a German and Russian type voices. I have dome many others as well. Hit me up and I am sure we can come up with what you need. I do a good Sam Elliot type of VO.
My Voice Experience
Over 15 years as owner and operator of McCormick Productions, providing voice overs to clients world wide. I have been associate producer for radio imagin giants such as Miake Carta and Jennifer Vaughn.
Susan Berkley voice talent student, and National Broadcasting School voiceover graduate. Vocal training, voice over coaching and voice demos. 20 years as on air talent, as well as production company voice overs for radio, TV, video games, presentations, radio imaging and live announcing.
My Studio Equipment
I have a custom build Windows based system and and older Pro Tool sytem depending on the project. The studio is non smoking, well equipt, and sounds great.
Radio Statio Imaging production
Commercial Audio production
Custom Imaging and Work Part production
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott McCormick by email or phone, please click here.