Guy Next Door, Deadpan, Intense, Character
• Scott Chasty is registered with Voice123 since Oct 05, 2010.
• Scott Chasty started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Scott Chasty is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Scott Chasty was last active on Voice123 259 days ago
I can go from an easy-going style to a hard and intense. I can be soft or raspy depending on what's required.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish (southern), Irish, Upper and Lower-class British, Cockney, French Canadian accent, Old Man, Spooky or Scary, Peter Lorre, Sam Spade-esque, Christopher Walken, it's a little hard to think of them all, just ask and I'll let you know if I can pull it off.
My Voice Experience
TV and Radio work mostly over the past decade. Have done some on-camera work. Even a few narrations here and there for presentations.
I had my first radio show at the age of twelve, and have been in the game every since.
Been involved in a few small-stage plays, always had a flair for acting and performing.
I've written and recorded my own songs since I was a teenager, and have a real love of music.
Graduated the broadcasting program at Confederation College in Spring of 1999 and had an immediate position at our local TV station.
Since then, I've moved on to radio, my original passion, and have rubbed elbows with some of the greats in the voice over game. And it's inspired me to stretch my muscles in the voice over game.
My Studio Equipment
I run Pro Tools at home with an MBox Pro able to record up to 96kHz. I use a Rode NT-1, have have access to several EV RE-20's.
I have an analogue compressor that I've been using for some time, but have slowly shifted to some of the analogue-styled digital compressors that are out there now. Namely the Bomb Factory BF76, and some of the Joe Meek stuff, which frankly, sound great.
I've been a radio producer for eight years, have some sharp skills in audio production and scriptwriting. I can be a one-stop-shop for commercial production, if need-be.
The stock-music I have is limited, but I do have a MIDI controller, and many instrument stems so I'm able to customize music and tailor the music to compliment the copy perfectly.
If you need assistance, let me know. I'm more than willing to help. I just want to make good radio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Scott Chasty by email or phone, please click here.