In your face, energy drink style voice, many more
My natural voice is that of a young adult male.
However I can offer a multitude of different voices character or "natural".
High energy or calm and collect.
Whether welcoming you back to another half hour of commercial free smooth Jazz, or getting you hyped on the next big energy drink. My voice does it all.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Over the top British accent, Technical-Jargan-Dweeb, Stoned beach guy, In your face sports announcer, Cartoon style, Sophisticated professor, Story Narrator, and so on..
My Voice Experience
Here are a few links to some of the fun projects I have starred in.
This first link shows me playing "Professor Perdu" for a summer spectacular.
and the 2nd link shows me as the blond cowboy on the left, I'm also the voice talent for the brief explanation of the book of Daniel in this video.
High School Graduate.
With experience on and off stage volunteering
for one of the largest church's in the greater
Have always had a passion for doing voices and
I'm a natural, this comes very easily to me.
I have various experience in mixing audio
and producing small projects.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a fully functioning recording studio, knowledgeable staff, mixing equipment such as Yamaha MC7L DMC and much more.
As well as home software, AE, PRO TOOLS LE, Reason, Logic, Mixcraft.
I'm talkative, outgoing, personable and adventurous.
Improv is a strong point for me.
If I'm not volunteering my voice to help my church
or friends with small projects, you can
find me pursuing my passion from home.
I like to rap, and have booked shows.
I have done on stage skits and appearances as well
as videos. I have also done an add for a new
I have lots of experience with customer service, where the gift of gab is a MUST.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Ryan Cleary by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Cleary is a Standard subscriber.
Ryan Cleary does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ryan Cleary was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ryan Cleary does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ryan Cleary was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.