Warm, re-assuring and clear with a hint of wisdom
Warm and re-assuring, a strong narrators voice with depth and experience behind it. Ideal for documentaries, corporate work and audiobooks. For commercials my voice is suited to a variety of brands with believability and depth. There is also resonance that carries a good amount of gravitas.
I can do the entire range of British accents from upper class to London cockney and all the colourful characters in between. I love the creative process of bringing scripts to life whatever the genre, commercials, documentaries, books, corporate videos, Online or answering messages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English all classes-well posh RP, Upper class middle class aspirational and London geezer, Australian.
My Voice Experience
I started work many years ago when I cut and spliced tape in a recording studio back in the day, each day I would read scripts for the writers and it grew from there. Ironically as a Brit my first VO job was in LA - a national radio commercial in the USA for Bud Lite called Burnt Toast.It was the Spinal Tap of beer commercials. I then went on to do various commercials while living in the midwest. Back here in London for years, I am now an experienced broadcast producer and have done many narrations over the years including documentaries and audiobooks.
Child actor - London stage
Voice and diction-Crying out loud, UK
My Studio Equipment
Home recording studio- Shure SM7B Mic and Adobe Audition software and easy access to first class ISDN and phone patch recording studio.
I have spent countless hours on the other side of the mic as producer and seen many legends in the industry at work both here and in the USA. I am a really good listener and take direction really well. At the end of the day it is about delivering the job, being professional and getting on with people.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rupert Bush by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rupert Bush is a Premium subscriber.
• Rupert Bush was last active on Voice123 19 days ago