Smooth, clear and professional for presentations and business related recordings
warm and deep for narrations and commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Portuguese - Brazilian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am from Sao Paulo - Brazil, the major business center in the country and where there is a high level of education. People from Sao Paulo do not have a strong regional accent but on the contrary, have a more business-like character to their voice and manner of speech.
I am also able to impersonate a person from the country side in Brazil (caipira)
I am able to impersonate a child's voice.
My Voice Experience
I seek the opportunity to work on many, many projects. My goal is to make voice over a great and rewarding experience not only for me, but also for my clients.
I have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and have experience working in the business environment where clear and professional voice makes a great difference.
My Studio Equipment
microphone: Blue Yeti Pro
I worked in Brazil for a major bank for almost eight years - first as a Secretary, later as an Analyst of Organization and Methods. During my job at the bank I participated in trainings such as public speaking. In the United States, I worked as an assistant at an art gallery at The University of Texas at Austin where I contacted artists from Brazil and Latin America over the phone.
I work as a free-lance translator and I can verify if the translation was done well and is ready for the recording.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rosana Garcia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rosana Garcia is a Premium subscriber.
• Rosana Garcia was last active on Voice123 29 days ago