Extremely Versatile Character Actress, Narrative
• Robin Brooke-Burry is registered with Voice123 since Jan 29, 2008.
• Robin Brooke-Burry started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Robin Brooke-Burry is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Robin Brooke-Burry was last active on Voice123 181 days ago
Extremely versatile voice talent with Ipad/Iphone app, commercial, on hold messaging, promo,audiobook, character,cartoon, lip sync dubbing, technical narrative, and copywriting experience. Varied range includes warm and sexy, serious narrative, fun characters, several dialects and impersonations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects include: British, Scottish, Irish, French, Italian, German, Indian, American Regional,Valley girl, and characters such as Katherine Hepburn, Mae West (and many more!)
My Voice Experience
Accomplished Equity stage actress with several years in morning drive radio and commercial voiceovers. Greetings voice mail jobs have ranged from warm and sultry to silly and rude (whatever the client wants!) Skillfull with cold reads, taking direction and very fast turnaround.
Voice over for various training videos for companies both large and small.
Theatre/Music at American University with studies at H.B. Studio in NYC. Working at a radio station, I learned the Prophet System and S.A.W. for commercial production. I currently use Adobe Audition.
Years in theatre (touring and regional) have honed my acting and character skills, while I also have a passion for production. I write and produce projects as well as voice them. I work in my own studio as well as others in the south Florida area as projects require.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer Truth B2031A Monitors
Adobe Audition Editing Software
Extensive Sound FX Library
Extensive Music/Sounder Library
Actress/singer/musician with a passion for production and putting it all together!
Writing (from News to Comedy) and sound editing duties are a welcome bonus!
Also licensed in Real Estate, Massage Therapy, and SCUBA certified...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robin Brooke-Burry by email or phone, please click here.