offbeat, wry, guy next door, gentle soul, rugged
• Robert Hicks is registered with Voice123 since Nov 10, 2009.
Robert Hicks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Hicks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Robert Hicks started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Robert Hicks is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Robert Hicks does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Hicks was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
West Indian, southern, New Englander, non accent
My Voice Experience
Seminars and voiceover lession with professional voice coaches
Voiceover lesson with Captive Sound Studios of Atlanta, Ga. And voiceover lessons with Deborah Richards.
My Studio Equipment
Dynamic mike & condensor, mixer w/mic interface, audio interface, ISDN, phone patch, whisper booth
I've been a tour guide for 4 years, explaining historic facts and storytelling
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Robert Hicks by email or phone, please click here.