Smooth game show announcer type
Change for audio books of different character voices. Guide type voice for documentaries, Coach's booming voice for excitement.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Variable accents, Texan to Southern. Adaptable to many.
My Voice Experience
Taught for 27 years, voiceovers daily.
Bachelor of Science in Education, Masters in Education Administration, Such A Voice voiceover class
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Robert Harper
Have taught school 27 years, used powerpoints, computers etc
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Robert Harper by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Harper is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Harper was last active on Voice123 53 days ago