Mature, resonant, re-assuring, informative.
I'm told it's very reminiscent of my fellow countrymen Richard Burton and Anthony Hopkins. It's baritone, rich, reassuring and affirming.
Jean-Paul Or, chief producer at The Showreel, London, describes it as "Smooth, educated and rounded with a clear commanding tone."
“Bob is a great voiceover artist- I was very impressed with his quick turnaround time! He’s professional, articulate, and very talented. I look forward to future projects.”
LaShawn Maddox, Media Producer
Laureate Education, Inc, Baltimore, MD.
“Bob’s rich and diverse voice has adorned many of our premiere documentaries. He is a pleasure to work with, the epitome of professionalism and he always brings that indescribable extra element to each performance”.
Victor Vukosavljevic, At Films, Toronto, Canada.
".......besides providing quality voice, Bob understood the context of the learning, provided the diversity I needed with gender, age, and accent as it applies to a wide spanning global audience. I experienced accuracy, efficiency and found Bob to be an extremely pleasant and flexible person to work with. I will be continuing my relationship with Bob Blythe and gladly refer him to other organizations". Susan Bailey, Principal, Bailey and Associates, LA.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard English, Welsh ( my natural accent), most British accents and most European.
My Voice Experience
Thirty years in radio commercials, TV & Cinema commercials, animations, corporates, talking books, dubbing films into English, post-syncing, radio drama etc.
Actor with over 30 years experience in Theatre, TV, Films, Radio.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio complete with sound proofing, Rode NT1A microphone, Centrance Microport pre-amp, Tascam monitors and Sony Sound forge software.
I am a perfectionist and very much wish to give satisfaction to my clients. I can offer a very fast turnaround, in most cases within 24 hours.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Blythe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Blythe is a Premium subscriber.
• Robert Blythe was last active on Voice123 3 days ago