Smooth, deep, mature, knowledgeable, gruff
• Robert Beaucheane is registered with Voice123 since Oct 09, 2010.
Robert Beaucheane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Beaucheane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Robert Beaucheane started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Robert Beaucheane is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Robert Beaucheane does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Beaucheane was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
A natural bass, baritone that can be smooth or edgey depending on the project. Warm tones, pleasing smoothness, but commanding presence. Can be gruff when needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American South, American midwest,Australian,British gentleman or common,Cockney, German, Irish, Italian, Russian,Scottish, Spanish, New Yawk Cabbie,Old codger, Dudley of the Royal Canadian Mounties.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Robert Beaucheane
Trained extensively with Voice over coach Chuck McKibben, producer for Mel Blanc.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer B-1 microphone, Composer Pro-XL audio processor, BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer, Yamaha MG124c mixing console, Lenovo dual core, super fast computer. use Cool Edit Pro 2.0. Also, an extensive SMARTSOUND library.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Robert Beaucheane by email or phone, please click here.