Guy Next Door, Powerful, Commanding, Wry
Professional Voice Actor. Assertive, mellisonant, persuasive, friendly, bold, commanding, versatile.
I have been described as having a powerful voice that can give you that "next door neighbor" type of read as I converse with your audience.
They won't just hear me, they will LISTEN
The "hard sale" is there when you need it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, Hint of Southern when needed.
My Voice Experience
I have a wide array of voice experiences coming from live stage and broadcast radio performances. On stage I have been the emcee or talent at a number of events for clients such as:
Team Lowe's Racing
Charlotte Checkers ECHL
The Grove Racing Venue
Ri-Ra The Irish Pub
On radio I did a number of different characters live and on tape, along with interviews and radio commercial spots for multiple stations, including:
106.5 FM WEND
99.7 FM WRFX
You can often here me on WBT 1110 as a co-host on one of their talk radio programs.
Voice Over work has allowed me to expand on my past experiences adding narration and commercials for:
Graduate of 'The Art of Voice Acting' workshop with James Arburger and Penny Abshire
Private tutoring from Nancy Wolfson of Braintracks Audio.
My Studio Equipment
ADK Hamburg studio microphone,
ADK A-51 studio microphone,
PreSonus Firebox interface with PreSonus TubePre
Alesis M1 620 near field studio monitors
Adobe Audition and Steinberg Cubase SX3 editing software.
I am proficient in working with Camtasia Studio for presentations and tutorials.
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Thank you so much for your work!
- Kimberly Durand; IT Market Buzz
We've worked with Bob on several corporate training projects. The quality and tone of his voice work is always spot on, and it's always delivered on time. A real pleasure to work with.
- Andy Hill; CEO, Smartfirm
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Bair by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Bair is a Standard subscriber.
• Bob Bair was last active on Voice123 341 days ago