Guy Next Door, Powerful, Commanding, Wry
Professional Voice Actor. Assertive, mellisonant, persuasive, friendly, bold, commanding, versatile.
I have been described as having a powerful voice that can give you that "next door neighbor" type of read as I converse with your audience.
They won't just hear me, they will LISTEN
The "hard sale" is there when you need it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, Hint of Southern when needed.
My Voice Experience
I have a wide array of voice experiences coming from live stage and broadcast radio performances. On stage I have been the emcee or talent at a number of events for clients such as:
Team Lowe's Racing
Charlotte Checkers ECHL
The Grove Racing Venue
Ri-Ra The Irish Pub
On radio I did a number of different characters live and on tape, along with interviews and radio commercial spots for multiple stations, including:
106.5 FM WEND
99.7 FM WRFX
You can often here me on WBT 1110 as a co-host on one of their talk radio programs.
Voice Over work has allowed me to expand on my past experiences adding narration and commercials for:
Graduate of 'The Art of Voice Acting' workshop with James Arburger and Penny Abshire
Private tutoring from Nancy Wolfson of Braintracks Audio.
My Studio Equipment
ADK Hamburg studio microphone,
ADK A-51 studio microphone,
PreSonus Firebox interface with PreSonus TubePre
Alesis M1 620 near field studio monitors
Adobe Audition and Steinberg Cubase SX3 editing software.
I am proficient in working with Camtasia Studio for presentations and tutorials.
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Thank you so much for your work!
- Kimberly Durand; IT Market Buzz
We've worked with Bob on several corporate training projects. The quality and tone of his voice work is always spot on, and it's always delivered on time. A real pleasure to work with.
- Andy Hill; CEO, Smartfirm
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Bair by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Bair is a Standard subscriber.
Bob Bair does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob Bair was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bob Bair does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob Bair was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.